Help from Trico

Trico has partnered with Wildfire (formerly Arizona Community Action Association) to provide financial assistance to Members in need.

Trico Members may be eligible to receive assistance from the following agencies. Please contact the office in your county at the phone number listed below for assistance.

Pima County Community Action Agency

2797 E. Ajo Way, 3rd Floor

Tucson, AZ 85713

Phone: (520) 724-6748

Fax: (520) 838-7434

Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday

For assistance with rent and utilities, please call (520) 724-2667. This line is open Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 am.

Pinal County

Community Action Human Resources Agency (CAHRA)

109 N. Sunshine Blvd.

Eloy, AZ 85131

Phone: (520) 466-1112

Fax: (520) 466-0013

Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday

Please call to identify pre-intake days and then call the CAHRA office to make an appointment by phone. Appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments will be scheduled within one week. Once an appointment is scheduled, applicants will receive a list of documents to bring to the appointment. You may also visit for additional information and quick links.

Santa Cruz County

Southeastern Arizona Community Action Program (SEACAP)

Serving Cochise, Graham, Greenlee and Santa Cruz Counties

283 W. 5th Street

Safford, AZ 85546

Phone: (928) 428-2872

Fax: (928) 428-0859

Hours: Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.

Please call to identify the pre-intake days.

Arizona Self Help logo Arizona Self Help also offers assistance that may be in addition to the service provided by the Agencies above. Arizona Self Help is a free and easy way to find out if your family can get help from 40 different health and human services programs. Click here for more information.


Click here for a list of Social Service Agencies


You may also address questions to:
Roberta Lopez-Suter
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
(520) 744-2944, ext. 1362